The Drafters will support our Expansion Joint Cover (EJC) Strategic Business Unit by coordinating projects to include: customer service and drafting submissions, revisions, reviews and releases.
- Associates degree in related degree (ie Architectural Technology) preferred or commensurate experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency in AUTO CAD.
- Knowledge of construction and fabrication methods.
- Demonstrated understanding of dialogue and dynamics of project management.
- Customer service experience required.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate among customer service, drafting, sales reps, architects, and contractors.
- REVIT proficiency a plus.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed