To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions, including but not necessarily limited to the following:
- • Compile and input financial data to GL accounts and document business transactions.
• Preparation of journal entries and account reconciliations.
• Prepare financial statements and complete monthly closing for reporting.
• Perform profit and loss analysis and variance analysis.
• Analyze and review inter-company invoices to ensure appropriate General Ledger coding.
• Reconcile and analyze various accrual counts, including but not limited to, deposits, prepaid expenses, and various liabilities.
• Develop and maintain reporting solutions used to communicate budgets and financial reporting for Business Unit
• Review inventory levels within BPCS and reconcile to physical inventory reports.
• Prepare month/quarter –end journal entries and review budgets.
• Reconcile Balance Sheet accounts and resolve reconciling items on a timely basis
• Prepare and publish internal month-end, quarter-end, and year-end reporting
• Continually evaluate internal department’s changing business requirements, and produce new reports and services to help them meet their goals
• Prepare balance sheet/ income statement trend analysis
• Prepare schedules for internal/external auditors in connection with reviews/audits
• Prepare analyses and make recommendations that aid management in determining the proper accounting of reserves, assets, liabilities and expenditures
• Interface with and support corporate finance personnel
• Ensure compliance with accounting policies and reporting deadlines
• Ensure transactions are performed within a sound internal control environment
• Perform audits of check logs and other internal controls assessing the sufficiency of existing controls
- • Provide recommendations for process improvements and efficient use of resources
• Perform additional work as assigned
• Qualifications - to perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform the essential functions satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability needed or desired.
Performs all other related duties assigned by management
- • Degreed individuals with a bachelor’s or graduate degree in accounting or finance
• 3 +years experience in financial accounting
• Active CPA certification or candidate a plus
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed