Construction Specialties (CS) draws upon its almost 70 years of extensive expertise to design and manufacture custom, high-quality products that solve complex building challenges around the world.
Construction Specialties is currently seeking a Marketing Specialist who plans, manages and executes marketing communications activities that communicate the value of Construction Specialties’ (CS) products to target audiences through various channels. Acts as a liaison between sales and marketing to enable the CS sales team. The ability to build relationships with sales, marketing, CS representatives and management is key in this role.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions, including but not necessarily limited to the following:
- Works with sales operations to meet the needs of the sales group(s) and capitalize on market opportunities.
- Collaborates and works with the Marketing team to create content assets (ex. Flyers, videos, case studies, fact sheets, newsletters, PowerPoint presentations/CEU presentations, email campaigns, tech data sheets, submittal packages, ShowPad, etc.) that fulfill the marketing plan and that are cohesive and on brand.
- Maintains an up-to-date website presence for CS
- Resposible of product data maintenance on the website
- Maintains all CS product training presentations
- Helps coordinate sample process and requests (ex. what’s available, what needs to be updated, any additional needs from sales)
- Measures the success of marketing efforts with analytics including but not limited to Marketo, Salesforce and Google Analytics.
- Contributes to the photo opportunity database so photography of CS products and installations is organized and freshly updated (pulling information from Salesforce). Coordinates all efforts with Photography Specialist.
- Help assit CS representatives with their marketing and sales needs (Co-branding efforts)
- Ensure marketing ideas coincide with the company's strategic plan and the BU’s strategic plan
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
KNOWLEDGE/ SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE/ EDUCATION: (Minimum Education and/or Experience required)
- Bachelor’s degree from four year college or university with a major Business (marketing focused), 3-5 years relevant experience
- Ability to work within a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Organized, accurate, and comfortable collaborating with other departments
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to manage several projects at the same time
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Preferred: Experience with Marketo, Google Analytics, Adobe and Sitecore (Content Management System)
- Ability to travel 10-15% of time
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed