Contacts, reviews, monitors and evaluates various credit sources, credit files, customer accounts, and delinquent payments. Establishes customers’ line of credit and compiles information and calls and/or sends standard and special legal forms to credit organizations, banks and loan associations. Maintains records on incomplete files, credit risks and delinquent accounts. Reviews lists for delinquent accounts and prepares follow-up letters. Operates computer terminal to input or update accounts.
- Accounts Receivable (A/R) prompt collection.
- Researching/resolving issues impacting payment.
- Reconciliation of A/R using aging reports.
- Daily cash application & account maintenance.
- Complete waivers to release payments.
- Negotiate payments to ensure timely fund release.
- Collaborate with sales and company reps to accelerate the collection process.
- Associate’s degree or 1-3 years’ related collection experience and education in business or accounting preferred.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong Customer Service skills; ensuring prompt payment.
- Construction contract billing knowledge helpful.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office required; AS400 helpful.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed