The trainer conducts initial and subsequent training programs for new and existing employees, including responsibility of on-boarding new employees. The trainer evaluates the trainee for effectiveness of training and individual employee growth.
- Confers with management, supervisors and employees to gain knowledge of work situations requiring training and to better understand changes in policies, procedures, regulations, business initiatives and technologies.
- Coordinates training schedule with the hiring and training demands of the [department/division].
- Conducts training sessions covering specified areas such as on-the-job training, refresher training, etc.
- Reports on progress of employees under guidance during training periods.
- Assists employees with problems concerning "how to" perform specific tasks related to their positions.
- Maintains trainee personnel records.
- Recognizes various personality types and adapts training styles to meet employee needs.
- Associates degree from college or university or two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Two (2) years of training experience.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in Customer Service.
- Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP) credential or SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential preferred
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed