Construction Specialties Georgia is a polyester extrusion facility that specializes in polyester sheet extrusion, compounding, profile extrusion, thermoforming, and large format digital printing.
We are currently seeking a 2nd Shift (3:00 PM to 11:30 PM) Print Production Operator. The Print Production Operator suports the operation of the print room.
- Operate paint line in a timely manner
- Operate the drying booth
- Maintain and clean the paint line
- Mix paint in the paint kitchen as needed
- Keep accurate records
- Operation of large format ink jet printer
- Retrieve and issue materials essential to job completion
- Locate and prepare files for the print process
- Monitor print quality and accuracy during printing.
- Match details, sizes, colors and other variables to print file before starting print process
- Determine proper printer set-up and settings for each job
- Facilitate efficient, quick changeover from job to job Maintain a log of print jobs and material issues
- Produce timely and accurate information on job progress
- Inspect finished product for any flaws in the print or materials
- Label and organize printed products in accordance with department procedures
- Record and report conditions that may hinder on-time completion of jobs or overruns in labor costs
- Prepare COA’s & Production Samples
- Inspection/Move Sheet to Inventory
Inspection/Verify Sheet for Shipment
- High School Diploma or GED
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Time and project management skills
- Basic computer knowledge
- The ability to work independently and follow directions
- Attention to detail and adheres to company quality standards
- Basic maintenance of process equipment
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed