Construction Specialties (CS) draws upon its almost 70 years of extensive expertise to design and manufacture custom, high-quality products that solve complex building challenges around the world.
Construction Specialties is currently seeking an Intranet Specialist who will launch and govern the Company’s first-ever intranet site that is under development. This position will report to the Senior Corporate Communications Manager.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions, including but not necessarily limited to the following:
- Oversee the day-to-day management, back-end functionality and security of cloud-based company intranet
- Coordinate with other members of Corporate Communications team on the strategic direction of the site to provide employees with consistent and cohesive information
- Coordinate the authoring, editing, and approval of all content; archive content appropriately
- Monitor site usage and report the site’s performance against goals and objectives
- Maintain the on-brand visual design, site navigation, and site content of the intranet; work with graphic designer to ensure brand cohesion
- Work with key stakeholders to properly plan content and functionality with Human Resources, IT, Legal, Leadership, and others
- With Corporate Communications team, develop a promotional campaign to launch/promote site and then how to encourage employees to return to the site (adoption)
- Create presentations and documentation to help employees use site effectively
- Ensure proper coordination between IT Department and Intranet software vendor on back-end needs
- Become the intranet’s subject matter expert in functionality
- Once the intranet is well-established, other duties, outside of the intranet, may be assigned to complement this role
- Bring their perspective to the Corporate Communications team and recommends how to continually improve our efforts, and positively impact the Company’s culture, and ultimately, the growth of the business
Understand the selected Interact platform
Ability to thrive in a collaborative, team-based environment.
Ability to meet strict deadlines, but also be flexible when urgent needs arise
Strong time-management, organization, and relationship-building skills
Be a clear and concise communicator—in written and verbal form
Knowledgeable in PowerPoint, Excel, Word and adopt CS’ provided tools such as, TAC Requests, WebEx, etc.
Embody our values each day—Creativity, Solutions Driven, and Integrity
3-5 years related experience preferred
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed