Develops and conducts industrial engineering assignments to develop new methods, work process designs, cost estimates, and resolves engineering problems involved in manufacturing of standard parts or products
- Establishes work measurement programs and analyzes work samples to develop standards for labor utilization
- Analyzes work force utilization, facility layout, and operational data such as production costs, process flow charts, and production schedules to determine efficient utilization of workers and equipment
- Recommends methods for improving worker efficiency and reducing waste of materials and utilities such as restructuring job duties, re-organizing work stations and equipment, and purchase of equipment
- Provides ergonomic evaluation of work stations and procedures
- Develops cost justifications for the purchase of equipment
- Participates in the gathering, recording and classifying of production information as it pertains to Bills of Materials and Routings
- Works with finance and management to accurately classify production costs
- Confers with management to implement plans and recommendations
- Develops management systems for cost analysis and financial planning
- Maintains currency with respect to technical and supervisory skills by attending training classes, special technical and administration courses, seminars, exhibits and trade shows as needed
- Assumes additional related responsibilities as required
- Performs all other duties assigned by management
- 4 year college degree in Industrial Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Polymer Engineering and Plastics Extrusion
- Must possess thorough knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System, and Lean Manufacturing
- Computer skills in Word, Excel and Power Point a must.
- Must have strong understanding of shop floor processes.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed