Data Aire started innovating cooling solutions over five decades ago in an effort to deliver products that are precise by design. If you’re interested in being part of a solutions-driven organization with a passion for finding creative answers for our customers, then Data Aire is the right company for you.
Located between Los Angeles and San Diego California, Data Aire is a great place to work while enjoying the quality of life Orange County has to offer.
The Regional Sales Manager will manage, direct, and be responsible for Data Aire's sales through the independent sales network on the West Coast. This position can work remotely, ideally within the region represented. Individual will be responsible for sales/growth for the West Coast and be required to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Responsible for sales/growth in a defined geographic sales region of North America requiring travel up to 50% of the time. Build relationships in the territory with manufacturers' reps, end users, specifying engineers, and mechanical contractors in the region.
- Motivate, train, develop, direct, and evaluate the independent sales representatives. Replace underperforming reps where and when required.
- Perform or assist with specification reviews and quotations.
- Follow up on representatives' quotations, record results in the corporate tracking system, and forecast monthly sales.
- Expand new business opportunities in various markets (Data Centers, Healthcare, Education, Manufacturing, Office, Cleanrooms, etc).
- Handle dispute/conflict resolution from customers or sales representatives within the Region.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferrably in Engineering, with at least 3-5 years’ direct sales or rep management experience.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Technical ability and experience selling commercial HVAC systems. Knowledge of precision cooling equipment and applications, and the data center cooling niche market a plus.
- Experience managing a team of manufacturer's reps a plus.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing with all levels of internal and external customers.
- Thorough understanding of a manufacturers' representative role in the project delivery process in the construction industry.
- The ability to analyze information and use logic to address customer issues and problems and effectively communicate orally and in writing with all levels of internal and external customers.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed