Construction Specialties, Inc. in Cranford, NJ sells and/or manufactures architectural specialties including louvers, grilles, sun controls, explosion & pressure relief vents.
Cranford is currently looking for a Project Manager.
The Project Manager will manage and coordinate the progress of orders through completion by means of review, meetings, follow up and communication with internal departments and customer. Throughout the Project lifecycle, the Project Manager will relay and update the job specific requirements through prepared status reports, meetings and updates. The Project Manager will represent the company as a professional and knowledgeable resource that can be relied on for a successful and profitable completion.
- Learn customer’s needs and expectations, specifically but not limited to: lead times acknowledged and customers expectations related these, when materials are required on site and any special shipping requirements.
- Liaison between all internal departments and customer.
- Review and understand any internal department’s questions, concerns or RFI’s; respond in a timely manner.
- Review drawings against the contract, LOI, Quote and/or sales direction.
- Maintain updated knowledge of orders throughout project life cycle.
- Set up meetings with Sales to review identifiable requirements, expectations, and provide clear direction for drafting and or engineering.
- Maintain knowledge of our products and understand fabrication processes of the different products.
- Review contract documents/language.
- Clearly communicate to all parties throughout the Project Life cycle and provide precise direction.
- Follow up on projects out for approval as well as projects that are in drafting, engineering or released.
- Trouble shoot: details, materials, or field conflicts.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 3-7 years related experience (Industry/Manufacturing/Project Management)
- Demonstrated Project Management skills
- Excellent Organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Knowledge of construction and fabrication methods/processes
- Computer literate to include Microsoft office; knowledge of Project Management Software ideal.
- knowledge, understanding and experience in manufacturing/installation processes/methods of curtain wall systems would be ideal but not required.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed