Construction Specialties (CS) draws upon its almost 70 years of extensive expertise to design and manufacture custom, high-quality products that solve complex building challenges around the world.
Construction Specialties is currently seeking (2) IT Project Managers (1 entry level position; and, 1 mid-level position) based out of our Lebanon, NJ facility.
The IT Project Manager (PM) leads large ERP/Supply Chain projects and teams of staff and/or contractors in the performance of the design, development, implementation and maintenance of IT infrastructure, IT services, IT applications, databases and/or websites and monitors all stages of the project management life cycle to ensure compliance with IT project standards, methodologies and guidelines. The PM ensures that project goals are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
- �Define project scopes, plans, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Schedule and track project timelines, milestones and deliverables using appropriate tools.
- Proactively manage project issue and/or risk, engage management as appropriate for issue resolution/risk mitigation
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations.
- Drive change and provide continuous feedback on how project/program teams can work more efficiently. Lead best practice improvement efforts in support of program and project management capability development.
- Manage partner / vendor outsourcing engagements and foster accountability for deliverables, timeline, and quality during program / project delivery.
- Bachelors Degree Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems
- PM accreditation (APMP, PMP, PRINCE2) preferred
- 4-7 years experience in Project managing large IT projects.
- Agile Project Management experience
- Organization and planning
- Customer service skills
- Leadership characteristics
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed