Outstanding people, products and dedication to customer service have established our organization as a leader in the architectural building industry. For over 60 years, we have provided architects and contractors with innovative solutions to complex building design issues. We currently have the following exciting career opportunity: Crater/Packer 1st Shift
Performs duties to prepare and pack parts for shipping, according to established practices, special instructions, or in compliance with particular requirements related to the shipping order. Reads blueprints as necessary. Builds crates and boxes around items to be shipped.
- High school graduate/GED required.
- Minimum of 6 months manufacturing/related experience.
- Ability to operate saws, drills, staple guns, punches and hand tools.
- Demonstrated ability to read and comprehend work order, drawings and work instructions.
- Able to continuously lift 25lbs and sometimes lift 100lbs.
- Ability to organized and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Some forklift experience.
- Computer literacy – BPCS and VPL a plus.
- Able/willing to work 1st Shift (7:00am - 3:30pm), plus overtime when available.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed